Buy from our online partners
With many of the same features and benefits of the 3500, the 470mm throat width of the 4500 is ideal for ‘2-up’ A3 brochure/report cover work or A2 Posters and Pop- Ups. The ability to laminate signs, display materials and posters up to A2 brings pouch lamination even closer to the Graphics profession opening up an entire new sphere of application opportunities.
- Digital display with 9 speed settings
- Hot Roller Heating Technology for a better lamination result
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Speed control: variable speed max 800 mm/min to min 160 mm/min
- Temperature: 5 pre-set settings to adjust temperature for each application: a. 0°: b. 80°: c. 110°: d. 130°: e. 150°
- Reverse Mode: Anti-jam function to solve any misfeeding problems
- 470mm Throat width
- Gives full A2 Lamination possibilities.
- Pre-heat function
- Gives users pre-set modes for popular applications
- Finger-tip control over speed and temperature settings for accurate media-pouch compatibility